Sleeping at night can definitely be uncomfortable as your pregnancy belly grows in size especially during the last trimester of your pregnancy that is why child-bearing ladies are on-the-lookout for the best pregnancy pillow. Many moms and moms-to-be can attest to it. Thanks to Leachco Back ‘N Belly Chic, every pregnant woman can now have a restful sleep.
Leachco Back ‘N Belly Chic is a full-body pillow that is made to support both the pregnant lady’s back and baby bump. It’s a firm pillow made up of 100% polyester and is designed with a zip cover for easy washing. Hence, you won’t worry about it smelling bad and losing the pillow’s firmness when you wash it whole.
The pillow has every unique features designed to give users maximum comfort. These include:
• A weight of about 8 lbs.
• A dimension of 31 x 21 x 16 inches
• Curve neck style for extra comfort
• Firm support due to 100% polyester make-up
• A comfortable U-shaped style
• Reversed ends for twice the head support
• Raised head panel to avert acid reflux
• A washable zip cover
• Overlapping ends for adjusted sleeping position
As you see, the Leachco Back ‘N Belly Chic’s features provide more comfort compared to regular rectangular full-body pillows.
• Comfortable sleeping position because the other end can be raised or adjusted according to your preferred position. The pillow aligns itself as the user intends.
• It is really firm, giving maximum support to both the belly and the back.
• It also provides support to other parts of the body like the neck and legs.
• It is cuddly enough to turn cold nights warm.
• It has an elegant Taupe color that goes well with any room color and design.
• It can be used by pregnant women.
• It can be used by anyone looking for comfortable sleeping pillows.
• It can be used even after giving birth by providing support when breastfeeding.
If all these positive attributes of Leachco Back ‘N Belly Chic’s make sense, you also have to note the few downsides of the pillow. Yes, just like any other product, it also has its own flaws. This is an honest review, so even the negatives will be laid out so the buyers would know beforehand the real experience in using this kind of pillow.
• Others may not find its polyester firmness suitable for them
• Others may not like the Taupe color
• Moms-to-be may find the pillow heavy to carry to other parts of the house where they need extra support
Pregnancy is such a delicate part of a woman’s life because she is not only tending herself but the unborn baby inside her as well. With this said, the mom-to-be and the baby both need the maximum comfort they can get to make pregnancy an entirely pleasant phase. This is where getting Leachco Back ‘N Belly Chic becomes one of the best decisions any mom-to-be could make. By having one, you are not just showing some lovin’ to yourself but to your baby as well. Now, you and the little one in your womb can both have a sound sleep, giving you all the energy you need to carry on with your pregnancy.
Don’t just settle for any kind of pillow. Other moms-to-be ended up spending more on regular pillows thinking that the more pillows they have, the more comfortable they can sleep. This is not the case. You can ask moms who did this and perhaps you might have also experiences using too many pillows only to wake up in the wee hours of the night as the pillows slide with your every movement. Stop sleeplessness nights today and enjoy a relaxing sleep. Leachco Back ‘N Belly Chic is definitely a find that you don’t want to miss.