At pregnancypillowjudge.com, we understand that pregnant women need to stay as comfortable as possible more so when sleeping. It is for this reason that we are constantly going through the pregnancy pillow market to ensure that moms to be can find the best pregnancy pillows.
But, that’s not all we do. We also believe in nurturing creativity so that students can have a platform to exhibit their talent as far as creating attention-grabbing and helpful content is concerned.
And to show our commitment to this endeavor, we have, in collaboration other like-minded stakeholders instituted the Student Health Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students who can create engaging content on Pregnancy Health.
We have selected the topic “Should Pregnancy Health Be Introduced in Universities Curriculum?”
Even though any student is eligible to share their views on the subject, those currently taking Bachelor of Health Sciences are encouraged to participate. Remember, this is not about how qualified you are but rather the ability to create seamless, highly quality, educative content that will keep readers glued to the end.
The best piece will be handed a $2.500 reward.
If you think you have what it takes and would like to compete for the scholarship, be sure to get in touch with us with your credentials.
Guidelines for the Challenge
To join the run for scholarship, all you have to do is discuss the topic “Should Pregnancy Health Be Introduced in Universities Curriculum?”. The subject should be discussed in depth with helpful information.
Note that this is content that will be published on a website. In other words, this is an article revolving around the topic and is not an essay. Your write-up should be anywhere between 1000 to 1500 words.
Highlight the following in your piece
- Do you think educating students about pregnancy has any impact on their overall preparedness in getting pregnant in the future?
- Is pregnancy education helpful to male students?
- Can pregnancy health education help increase the rate of safe deliveries?
- How can we showcase the importance of pregnancy health on our website?
Our panel will go through the submitted content and select a winner, who, as stated will get a reward of $2.500 that he or she can use to invest in areas such as purchasing books or research.
Any student who’s either in a high school, college or university is eligible to participate. However, the content should;
- Evoke creativity and original.
- Show that enough research was involved when putting together the article.
- Be factual
- Provide value to the readers
It is worth noting that we will use these four considerations as the benchmark for selecting the winner.
Submission of Content
Here’s how to submit your content;
- Email your article to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to include your names, address, contact details and the name of your school as well as your student’s ID
- Mention your area of study